We do love a good pop up here in Melbourne and this one is extra gooey and tasty. The Brownie Bar in all their delicious glory have set themselves up in the tucked away Hub Arcade on Little Collins Street near popular neighbours Chuckle Deli.
Let me fill you in on just some of the reasons why this pop up rocks:
- The brownies are delicious.
- You can get them gluten free.
- They like to get creative, like Nutella & pretzel brownies
- You can also get icecream and milkshakes including spearmint flavour - my favourite.
- They are from just $4.50 each.
- The people are lovely (which just makes it that little bit sweeter really).
This slice of chocolate heaven is going to be wrapping up in just under two weeks on the 13th February.
But don't despair - they will not be gone for good. You can continue to order them for events, you may spot them at independent cafes around Melbourne, or you can follow them around the market circuit. Find them online for more information.
In the meantime, I highly recommend getting them while you can from the heart of the city til mid February.